After launching in 2007 with the mission: ‘Why send flowers when you can send Biscuiteers?’, Biscuiteers opened their first Icing Cafe in Notting Hill, in 2012. You can learn to be a Biscuiteers icer at the original in-store School of Icing in two-hour classes, masterclass days or Icing Lates,receiving…
It's time to get loved up this Valentines Day with a unique school of icing class at our Notting Hill studio.
Join us for an evening School of Icing class, perfect for those mid-week date nights or as an after work activity with friends. Delivered at our Notting Hill store, you’ll have your own dedicated Biscuiteer teaching you all the tips and techniques from the Grand Icing Hall whilst you sip on a glass of Prosecco. And at the end of the evening, you’ll receive your own hand-iced collection of biscuits presented in one of our signature keepsake tins and a certificate.
- All the biscuits, icing and edible decorations you’ll need to hand-ice your own collection of biscuits, plus a Biscuiteers tin to take them home in
- A complimentary tea or coffee to keep you going as you ice
- A Certificate of Excellence
- 10% off any shopping done in the boutique after the class
A glass of Biscuiteers prosecco
- Minimum age is 14
- Please note we have a minimum class size of 4 people and we reserve the right to cancel if we do not have enough booking
|General sales||18:30 - 20:30||£95.00|
194 Kensington Park Road, W11 2ES
Ladbroke Grove (Tube)
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
1.Within 28 days we can offer a full refund
2.Less than 28 days we can offer to reschedule your booking subject to availability or issue a credit note
3. 7 days or less we cannot reschedule or offer credit note.
4. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
5. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
6. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
7. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
8. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
9. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
10. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
11. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
12. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
13. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
14. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.