After launching in 2007 with the mission: ‘Why send flowers when you can send Biscuiteers?’, Biscuiteers opened their first Icing Cafe in Notting Hill, in 2012. You can learn to be a Biscuiteers icer at the original in-store School of Icing in two-hour classes, masterclass days or Icing Lates,receiving…
Join us for our Mr Men themed half term events at our Belgravia icing cafe.
If you've a creative little one in the family or are looking for a fun and unique way to keep the little ones entertained over the half term we think this is the perfect solution! We'll be running special hour-long classes this February.
The icing club session includes -
- A selection of Mr Men themed biscuits for your child to ice + an array of icing colours and sprinkles to decorate them with
- A tutorial from one of our expert in-store icers
- A free kids hot chocolate
- A Biscuiteers gift box
|General sales||15:00 - 16:00||£45.00|
194 Kensington Park Road, W11 2ES
Ladbroke Grove (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.